Srilanka

Need Translate?

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Experiance


Here is one of the note about the experiences with us,

Sri Lanka - the island of Serendib. Coincidentally, it's the place where I crossed path with serendipity. If you ask me what is the most memorable thing about Sri Lanka, I would say it's the friendly people. Sri Lankan are very helpful, friendly and always happy. They might not be rich material-wise, but their happiness level is definitely very high. Their easy-going ways are really inspiring and made me rediscover the simple pleasures in life.

Despite the nice people I met along my journey, my trip really was quite a roller-coaster ride. First I met a bad driver whom has managed to spoil my mood, coupled with the rainy weather, I dipped into depression. We covered Pinewalla Elephant Orphanage, Dambulla, Sigiriya, Polonaruwa and Nuwera Eliyah in 3 days. I then took the scenic train ride from Nanu Oya (Nuwera Eliyah) to Ella. The weather was really bad so all I saw was just fog and I read that the train ride was supposed to be the highlight of my trip! I was even more depressed then. Fortunately I met another very good driver cum guide later on and he has given me a whole new insight of Sri Lanka. We covered Tangalla, Mirissa, Galle, Dalhousie for Adam's Peak, Kandy, revisited Nuwera Eliyah and then to Negombo. It's true that your driver could make or break your trip. I highly recommend this driver: Blacke, email address: ajithasela@yahoo.com, phone: +94776105074.

5 comments:

  1. Nous avons eu besoin de Blacke à plusieurs reprises en août 2014, et bien nous en a pris car il fut tres serviable, débrouillard et bien renseigné. Il nous a notamment sorti brillement d'un mic-mac avec la Srilanka Airlines, ce que le personnel d'hôtel n'a pu faire. Toujours souriant, efficace et tres sympathique. Nous n'hesiterons pas à le prendre à nouveau comme guide et chauffeur si nous revenons. à Ceylan.
    Hary, hary
    Patricia et David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sri Lanka isvery next on my bucket list. Heard that food is very delicious out there, interesting! Looking forward for the Srilanka tour packages

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article has great position price, thank you very much for sharing; I would like to replicate your article, so that more people would see it. sri lanka tour packages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for everything Blacky, you are the best driver, tour guide and a good friend to meet in Sri Lanka. You made our trip to your country even more special. We Will miss you a lot!!!
    Greetings from Spain.

    Raquel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a nice article. Your article isn’t only useful but it is additionally really informative. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. sri-lanka-tours-online offers the Cheap Sri Lanka Tour Package Booking from India.

    ReplyDelete

All visitors are welcome for leave comment about us, your participation is a great help for us - Thank you BLACKEY